The SpecFaith Library lists any novel that fulfills these criteria.
- Books must be based on a Christian worldview. For clarification, see our Faith Statement.
- Novels must include fantastical (or speculative) genres. These include, but are not limited to: fantasy, science fiction, supernatural/horror, paranormal, and alternate history.
- All novels must be complete and published.
- Acceptable books can be from any publishing company.
- We accept submission of self-published novels. However, if your novel is self-published, we especially recommend including an endorsement or excerpted review of your book from an independent source.
- The Library is organized by volunteers. So it may be a while before your book appears. Search the SpecFaith Library to see if it is added. Newly added novels will also appear on SpecFaith’s front page.
- SpecFaith editors can deny books that don’t fulfill these criteria.